Digital -X, with the end-to-end manual regression testing services, assures reliable, repeatable authentication of every release and software structures to help the clients accomplish their goals. Over the years, Digital -X has worked with the unique challenges that come from client’s industry. It has assisted us to shape the right practice and expertise across industries.
Manual Regression Testing Service at Digital -X is grounded on the standard of attaining more with less – providing extreme test coverage with least number of test cases leading to a minimal cost of assessment and threat. Our solutions assist you to regulate when to stop testing, and help arrange, and classify the regression test suite to make sure maximum coverage at a minimal cost. With our ductile staffing, regression testing is done swiftly when an accidental error occurs during development and resolved from the initial state to minimize the risk of defect leakage.
Benefits of Manual Regression Testing
- Averts the occurrence of new errors
- Saves time and aids projects to stay on path
- Deliver accuracy in regression testing to ease maximum coverage through minimal number of test cases
- Rise the efficiency and competency of quality assurance applications
- Lessen time to market
Rendering to detail test execution plans, our QA testers execute manual regression testing to authenticate software use cases in all supported structures. Our Manual Regression testing service offering is an exclusive combination of best-in-class technical approaches and procedures. With the application developing from one release to the next, this approach permits us to recognize obstructed functionalities efficiently. The cost-benefit regression model aids QA teams strike a fine stability between test selection and fault exposure. It arranges testing in a manner that diminishes the risk of defect leakage into production.
Automation & Manual Testing
Digital -X has in place an automation testing methodology and framework conditioned to help clients make optimum use of resources and exploit best practices and the finest tools to plan test automation. Our automation specialists have expertise and experience in delivering evergreen and tester friendly automation solutions for unit testing, functional testing and performance testing using both commercial and open source test automation tools.
To provide our customers best quality software and help them reduce quick time-to-market, our consultant work alongside our clients to devise an automation testing strategy. An initial POC (Proof of Concept) is carried put to understand the feasibility and determine the choice of tool. A cost-benefit analysis (CBA) is performed to calculate ROI and depending on the project need a framework may be decided.
In manual testing, our Testing Engineer will be testing the software product more as an end user using test cases. Following are the situations where manual testing suits best and we suggest our clients to proceed with the same:
- Exploratory Testing: In this type of testing the testers use their experience, logical reasoning and bring up intuitive test cases. It is more of a cognitive approach and can be used at any point of the testing stage.
- Short term and low budget projects: These types of projects do not require huge amount of test cases to get executed. Using manual testing makes the project cost effective and efficient.
- Usability Testing: Manual testing is apt when testing how far a product is user-friendly and manageable.