Roles and Responsibility:
- Write testplan for subsystem and SOC level
- Develop testbench, including verification IP components to validate sub-system/SOC
- Execute self checking test cases per the testplan
- Develop checkers to ensure test cases are self checking
- Debug test cases, root cause and suggest fix
- Ensure high verification coverage – coverage points, code coverage
Required Skills :
- 8 to 12 years of relevant experience
- Good working knowledge in SV/UVM.
- IP/SoC verification experience.
- Knowledge in AHB/AXI/APB protocols.
- Experience in PCIE,USB, DDR2 is desirable
- 3-6 years of relevant experience.
- Responsible for DFT feature validation. TAP, MBIST.
- Scan and MBIST insertion (RTL or Netlist).
- Generate ATPG vectors and simulate the vectors on Netlist.
- Analyse low scan coverage and propose solution to improve
Sr. Network Support Engineer
- 5+ years IP Networking experience; Working knowledge of Networking industry, products and protocols.
- 5+ years’ experience with Cisco Routing products such as 7600, GSR, ISR, ASR9k, CRS, Nexus 7k.
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of Industry standard Routing protocols (BGP, OSPF), MPLS, MPLS L2 VPN, MPLS L3 VPN, QoS.
- Routing protocols troubleshooting expertise is mandatory.
- Strong documentation skills–to be utilized for case management, knowledge capture, defect management and training.
- Excellent verbal communication skills–these skills are essential for this engineering role as most of the work being done is through the phone.
- Very strong problem solving skills–will be utilized often as this position covers all Cisco Routing technologies.
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP–IP knowledge is critical as it is the foundation for most Cisco Routing technologies.
- Working knowledge of handling network down situations–this role will be handling S1/S2 Service Requests with limited supervision.
- Ability to drive recreates remotely–many issues result in the engineer needing to perform a recreate of the customer problem in order to isolate the issue and resolve.
- CCIE or other Expert level industry certification.