Designing software is an art and is influenced by many variables. Discipline is fundamental element for all designs as they need to be well documented for those who will support and/or develop new features for the design. Our Consultants have successfully delivered 1000+ software designs and understands the languages, concepts, methodologies, and structures that are required for each design. Our objective is to to ensure that the projects meet their technical requirements, costs, schedules, and functional objectives.
Over the years, we have successfully provided our Clients with software solutions. We approach all new designs with a holistic approach. We start with the requirements, identify the subparts (in-house or Open Source software), resolve the interfaces, document our findings, develop a software requirements document (SRD) and then review this with the rest of the team. Our disciplined software approach has been adopted by many of our Clients.
At Digital-X, we realize that the software design is only as good as its testing. Our team of QA and Test consultants will document and track all tests and issues identified. During development, they work closely with the design engineers to prioritize and resolve issues as they arise. They will also create Release Notes input for each release that accurately describes known issues.
With Digital-X as your partner, we bring with us our broad experience that spans multiple programs, different industries and companies of different sizes. Further, we bring our broad experience in System designs, Product designs and Services which qualifies us to assist our Clients and to help them meet their goals.
Get in touch with Digital-X today
Software / Firmware Design
- Software expertise in several Operating Systems
- Object-Oriented Design and analysis
- Diverse RTOS experience of architecture and Kernal design and development of realtime and non-realtime operating systems
- GUI Interfaces for Open Source software
- Software Driver Development and Porting, Integration Testing and QA
- Languages: C, C++, Java, PL/SQL, XML, PHP, Linux ,UNIX Shell Scripts, Perl
- Databases: CRM, ERP application development, SQL databases(especially Oracle)
Software QA / Test
- Embedded Software testing
- System level, API, Integration and Regression testing
- Test designs, diagnostics and bug fixing